How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Yeah, what do you guys want?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile http://pokemon4chan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Rittto on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm modding it right now. Already renamed some items like the different versions of the pokeball.

Taking suggestions for renaming anything, just make sure its equal to or shorter in length.

Rittto
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:42 pm

I was actually referring to the forum itself, but whatever.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile http://pokemon4chan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shitcunt

Post  Inventio on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Post a link of all names, so no one has to search this shit. Will provide suggestions then[right]

Inventio
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  gotonis on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:46 pm

Ok, first question:

What are we using as the base game? Or, more generally, which generation? If first gen, I'd say use yellow if we want to force the player to use Mudkip as a starter.

gotonis

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  FohrOhFo on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Ok I'm going to reply to the actual purpose of the thread. We could change the background to something more appropriate and the logo as well.

FohrOhFo
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:52 pm

FohrOhFo wrote:Ok I'm going to reply to the actual purpose of the thread. We could change the background to something more appropriate and the logo as well.

Agreed, but if I made the graphics, it would probably make everything worse.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile http://pokemon4chan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  gotonis on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Admin wrote:
FohrOhFo wrote:Ok I'm going to reply to the actual purpose of the thread. We could change the background to something more appropriate and the logo as well.

Agreed, but if I made the graphics, it would probably make everything worse.

Why not just make it similar to 4chan's Yotsuba style?

gotonis

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:57 pm

gotonis wrote:
Admin wrote:
FohrOhFo wrote:Ok I'm going to reply to the actual purpose of the thread. We could change the background to something more appropriate and the logo as well.

Agreed, but if I made the graphics, it would probably make everything worse.

Why not just make it similar to 4chan's Yotsuba style?

If a good skin exists, I'll gladly import it.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile http://pokemon4chan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  gotonis on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Admin wrote:
gotonis wrote:
Admin wrote:
FohrOhFo wrote:Ok I'm going to reply to the actual purpose of the thread. We could change the background to something more appropriate and the logo as well.

Agreed, but if I made the graphics, it would probably make everything worse.

Why not just make it similar to 4chan's Yotsuba style?

If a good skin exists, I'll gladly import it.

I'm saying solid colors.

Also, something needs to be done about quote tunnels so the box color =/= the text color

gotonis

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:59 pm

gotonis wrote:
Admin wrote:
gotonis wrote:
Admin wrote:
FohrOhFo wrote:Ok I'm going to reply to the actual purpose of the thread. We could change the background to something more appropriate and the logo as well.

Agreed, but if I made the graphics, it would probably make everything worse.

Why not just make it similar to 4chan's Yotsuba style?

If a good skin exists, I'll gladly import it.

I'm saying solid colors.

Also, something needs to be done about quote tunnels so the box color =/= the text color

Yeah, I noticed that. Will fix. Probably.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile http://pokemon4chan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  FohrOhFohr on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Admin wrote:
gotonis wrote:
Admin wrote:
gotonis wrote:
Admin wrote:
FohrOhFo wrote:Ok I'm going to reply to the actual purpose of the thread. We could change the background to something more appropriate and the logo as well.

Agreed, but if I made the graphics, it would probably make everything worse.

Why not just make it similar to 4chan's Yotsuba style?

If a good skin exists, I'll gladly import it.

I'm saying solid colors.

Also, something needs to be done about quote tunnels so the box color =/= the text color

Yeah, I noticed that. Will fix. Probably.

I'm in the process of making some sort of logo
avatar
FohrOhFohr

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-08-04
Location : The Phallus Pallace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Jigglyfucker on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:08 pm

If you want to make it look elite. Make it invite only.
Do some sort or frontpage where the information about this project are written.
avatar
Jigglyfucker

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:09 pm

I think that the quote problem is with the skin.

Either that, or I am a huge nigger and missed something.

Jigglyfucker, your input has been noted.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile http://pokemon4chan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Jigglyfucker on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:20 pm

btw change all these fugly icons... at least the ones like "reply", "online" or "quote"
avatar
Jigglyfucker

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:22 pm

It's going to happen.

By the way, I think I found the background color for the quote in CSS. Cross your fingers.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile http://pokemon4chan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  FohrOhFohr on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Here's a WIP of the logo



It's transparent so it'll look weird with this skin
avatar
FohrOhFohr

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-08-04
Location : The Phallus Pallace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Hell yeah, it worked

>change a color
>feel legit

FohrOhFohr, that's looking good.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile http://pokemon4chan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  FohrOhFohr on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Admin wrote:Hell yeah, it worked

>change a color
>feel legit

FohrOhFohr, that's looking good.

Could you change the quote text color too?

Also do you have any critiques?
avatar
FohrOhFohr

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-08-04
Location : The Phallus Pallace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Jigglyfucker on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:28 pm

FohrOhFohr wrote:Here's a WIP of the logo

[img]

It's transparent so it'll look weird with this skin

>trying to view the image.
>only admins are allowed to view this image
>only admins are allowed
>only admins
>admin
avatar
Jigglyfucker

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  FohrOhFohr on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Jigglyfucker wrote:
FohrOhFohr wrote:Here's a WIP of the logo

[img]

It's transparent so it'll look weird with this skin

>trying to view the image.
>only admins are allowed to view this image
>only admins are allowed
>only admins
>admin

i.imgur.com/EkiWT png
There's the link I suppose
avatar
FohrOhFohr

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-08-04
Location : The Phallus Pallace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Jigglyfucker on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:31 pm

FohrOhFohr wrote:
Jigglyfucker wrote:
FohrOhFohr wrote:Here's a WIP of the logo

[img]

It's transparent so it'll look weird with this skin

>trying to view the image.
>only admins are allowed to view this image
>only admins are allowed
>only admins
>admin

i.imgur.com/EkiWT png
There's the link I suppose
n1. Be a bit more properly with the borders of the pokemon logo...looks good so far
avatar
Jigglyfucker

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Goddammit.

*fixing images*
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile http://pokemon4chan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  FohrOhFohr on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Jigglyfucker wrote:
FohrOhFohr wrote:
Jigglyfucker wrote:
FohrOhFohr wrote:Here's a WIP of the logo

[img]

It's transparent so it'll look weird with this skin

>trying to view the image.
>only admins are allowed to view this image
>only admins are allowed
>only admins
>admin

i.imgur.com/EkiWT png
There's the link I suppose
n1. Be a bit more properly with the borders of the pokemon logo...looks good so far

How's this:



i.imgur.com/9ui4N png

EDIT:

Better version

i.imgur.com/uovU png


Last edited by FohrOhFohr on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
FohrOhFohr

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-08-04
Location : The Phallus Pallace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Jigglyfucker on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:43 pm

FohrOhFohr wrote:
Jigglyfucker wrote:
FohrOhFohr wrote:
Jigglyfucker wrote:
FohrOhFohr wrote:Here's a WIP of the logo

[img]

It's transparent so it'll look weird with this skin

>trying to view the image.
>only admins are allowed to view this image
>only admins are allowed
>only admins
>admin

i.imgur.com/EkiWT png
There's the link I suppose
n1. Be a bit more properly with the borders of the pokemon logo...looks good so far

How's this:

[img]

i.imgur.com/9ui4N png
awesome!

>>Admin: Change the permissions, so registered users can view images
avatar
Jigglyfucker

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How about suggestions, so this doesn't look like it was made by a eight year old.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum