Pokemon: 4chan Version
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding the mod

Go down

Regarding the mod Empty Regarding the mod

Post  Admin Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:55 pm

I personally think that we will need two things in the long run of the project, in order of importance:

1. More modders on the project

2. More publicity

This will all come in due time, of course. This is only the second day, after all.

However, while publicity certainly wouldn't hurt, I do not think the forum is quite ready yet. As all of you probably know, I am taking forum suggestions in my thread in General Discussion, and am open to pretty much any idea that isn't completely retarded.

Modders, on the other hand, will probably be best introduced in the early points of the project. It allows them to have a better feel for it, and would be beneficial in the long run. Anyone with significant experience would be highly appreciated. However (I think I use that word too much), too many cooks spoil the broth. We can't just have everybody doing their own thing, which very well would happen if we had too many modders. What I am planning to do (once this takes off, of course), is to make modders a forum group, and only allow posting in the "Actual Modding" section to them. Potential modders would contact me via PM, and if I find them fit, they will be added to the group. Hopefully, this will regulate modding activity (again, when this takes off).

Whew. I just wanted to clarify all of this.

Thank you for reading, and let's get to work on making the most unholy combination since orange juice and toothpaste.

~Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pokemon4chan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum