Pokemon: 4chan Version
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plan a time when we can all discuss the mod?

3 posters

Go down

Plan a time when we can all discuss the mod? Empty Plan a time when we can all discuss the mod?

Post  CatPatrol Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 pm

I think we should plan a time (and find some chatroom we can all go to) to discuss the mod. I feel like this will be crucial to our project. Plus we still need ideas, and not having a strong plan is not too good. So.. ideas? When are you guys available?
CatPatrol
CatPatrol

Back to top Go down

Plan a time when we can all discuss the mod? Empty Re: Plan a time when we can all discuss the mod?

Post  Admin Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:22 pm

CatPatrol wrote:I think we should plan a time (and find some chatroom we can all go to) to discuss the mod. I feel like this will be crucial to our project. Plus we still need ideas, and not having a strong plan is not too good. So.. ideas? When are you guys available?

I can add a chatbox to the forum, if you'd like.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pokemon4chan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Plan a time when we can all discuss the mod? Empty Re: Plan a time when we can all discuss the mod?

Post  CatPatrol Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Admin wrote:
CatPatrol wrote:I think we should plan a time (and find some chatroom we can all go to) to discuss the mod. I feel like this will be crucial to our project. Plus we still need ideas, and not having a strong plan is not too good. So.. ideas? When are you guys available?

That would be helpful. Now we just need people.. I feel like you, me, 404 and Rittto are the only ones posting.
Also, is this forum invite only now or..? And are you going to continue to be the only mod.

Should we recruit moar or..?
CatPatrol
CatPatrol

Back to top Go down

Post  FohrOhFohr Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:36 am

CatPatrol wrote:
Admin wrote:

That would be helpful. Now we just need people.. I feel like you, me, 404 and Rittto are the only ones posting.
Also, is this forum invite only now or..? And are you going to continue to be the only mod.

Perhaps when we at least have a somewhat more presentable page.

Getting rid of the black bar on the top would help.
FohrOhFohr
FohrOhFohr

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:19 pm

CatPatrol wrote:
Admin wrote:

That would be helpful.
Ok, I'll add it sometime.

Also, is this forum invite only now or..?
The only limitation is that you have to sign up. At least, it should be.

And are you going to continue to be the only mod.
I will be the only mod until I actually need more mods. And I will always be the only admin, unless I have some serious problems, in which case a mod or two will be given temporary admin rights.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pokemon4chan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum